A DHT Blocking Shampoo & Conditioner. What Is DHT? Just keep reading....
The Rich Barber Experience starts with good hair hygiene and giving yourself the perfect mini-spa vacation at your fingertips. Hair follicles need nutrients to help maintain a healthy head of hair, which is why we’ve formulated ingredients to prevent and slow down the process of hair loss. Whether the cause is from genetics, years of sun damage, stress, diet, or an imbalance of testosterone levels, it’s important that we understand what ingredients make up the components to help block 5-Alpha Reductase, an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT (an androgen that increases hair loss).
While one ingredient tackles hair-loss and promotes healthier hair growth, and another cleans, repairs, and softens the hair follicles, an additional subtle ingredient helps prevent acne and inflammation from reoccurring around the hair-line. These expertly paired and formulated ingredients create a revolutionary men’s hair grooming product, complete with the scent of Oud Wood for long-lasting all day freshness to keep you feeling cleaner, fresher, and sexier throughout the day.
Get to know the ten locally sourced and natural ingredients and their long term benefits:
5 High Performing Ingredients In The Pro Rich Shampoo:
- Saw Palmetto: Naturally blocks 5- Alpha Reductase, an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT
- Tea Tree: Unclogs and increases oxygen and nutrient supply to hair follicles, while treating and protecting the scalp from infections.
- Castor Seed Oil: Enriches the scalp with omega-6 fatty acids, that promotes hair growth and enhances the health of your hair
- Aloe Juice: Repairs dead skin cells on the scalp, while leaving hair smooth and shiny.
- Algae: Helps remove styling product residue, excess oil + other impurities, leaving the hair hydrated and silky soft
5 Powerful, Supportive Ingredients In The Pro Rich Conditioner:
- Shea Butter: Reduces skin irritation, such as redness, with it's anti-inflammatory properties
- Peppermint Oil: Increases blood circulation to follicles that helps stimulate hair growth, follicle depth and the number of follicles
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish the scalp and strengthen the hair. Also promotes hair thickness
- Coconut Oil: Moisturizes dry hair by adding luster, shine and softness whole preventing breakage that contributes to hair length
- Argan Oil: Moisturizes your scalp, whole protecting your hair from everyday damage
Now That's The Power Of An Idea!
Pro Rich Shampoo And Conditioner Now Available On Pre-Sale until 11/11
Take 10% Off On Your Purchase.
Use Code: PRORICH10
See You At The Top 🏁
- The Rich Barber -
If you want to be rich, you need to look, smell, and feel rich. The Pro Rich Collection elevates your everyday routine whether you’re an athlete, entrepreneur, teacher, barber, or just a human being in need of real products that solve real problems. As we all know, cleanliness is next to manliness, and manliness is next to godliness. As a professional barber for over a decade, I’ve seen plenty of faces come through the doors of my shop, but they all have the same problems to address: hair loss, hair thinning, brittle hair, dandruff - the list goes on. No matter who you are, where you...
GQ? Don’t mind if we do! The Rich Barber was recently featured in the September ‘22 edition of GQ Magazine in “The Grooming Edit,” a feature that covers the latest trends in men’s grooming, hairstyles, personal care, and grooming products.This month’s issue, “The Hype Issue” featured an in-depth interview with Euphoria heartthrob Jabob Elordi along with stories on hype fashion icon Kim Jones, the return of Ferrari’s Formula 1 Team, and the 50 Greatest Collaborations in Nike History. Standing beside some of the biggest names in the industry, our Pro Rich Shampoo & Conditioner got the summer season shout-out for...
At The Rich Barber, we always put our people over our products. We’re here to bring solutions for your daily grooming routine, and over the past 7 years, we’ve committed ourselves to bringing products to market that help barbers and customers alike achieve the results they want to see in their shops, their homes, and out in the world.We’re renewing our commitment to our TRB family by making our social media, well...more social! We’ll be providing all new content that educates, entertains, motivates, and inspires you to be a better barber, a better entrepreneur, and a better you. That means...