1. If you have to ask if your cut is "good enough" ITS NOT
Go find a picture of the cut you want to master and get to work.
2. Your Presence Matters! When you're with a client or even at the grocery store. Practice being the type of energy you want around.
3. N'hancing is notcheating .. Its the wave. Hair Fibers will never substitute the fact that you can't cut.
4. Storytell, share your cuts and your journey with the people who follow you. That's how you create community & lifetime clientele.
5. Marketing is a second brain for your business.
So share your talent with the world, don't wait for anyone else to do it.
Prepare Yourself: A perfect crispy line up depends on the details. Practice, take your time and watch God Fade video on YouTube to learn my technique.
- Chuka The Barber
Nothing gets by you, you are vigilant and forever moving forward. In order to be a great barber the craft must consume you: everyday, every cut.