These 5 products are my go-to’s: when I want to perform at my peak and make money. I’m simple when it comes to my station. & I like to keep the harmony! so if I’m working with Andis (which I am) then I keep it all Andis. Throwing a Wahl shaver or trimmer in there when I am using the Masters just feels wrong lol.
- Andis Masters these are a machine and they allow me to perform all day no problems
- Cordless T- Outliners I started my career with the originals, but when these dropped I had to go cordless. I modified the blade with the 1 Min Blade Modifier to get the maximum performance.
- Fade Masters with the fade blade makes sure I can get the perfect blend on a fade and shape an afro nice and tight.
- Andis Slimline Pro-Li these allow you to get into tight spaces with the smaller blade. I love the deep-tooth blade modified with the 1 min blade modifier, because I can cut textured hair and do detailed clipper over comb work.
- Andis Shaver like I said I gotta keep the harmony so because I am working with Andis I stick with Andis.
- Chuka The Barber
If you want to be rich, you need to look, smell, and feel rich. The Pro Rich Collection elevates your everyday routine whether you’re an athlete, entrepreneur, teacher, barber, or just a human being in need of real products that solve real problems. As we all know, cleanliness is next to manliness, and manliness is next to godliness. As a professional barber for over a decade, I’ve seen plenty of faces come through the doors of my shop, but they all have the same problems to address: hair loss, hair thinning, brittle hair, dandruff - the list goes on. No matter who you are, where you...
GQ? Don’t mind if we do! The Rich Barber was recently featured in the September ‘22 edition of GQ Magazine in “The Grooming Edit,” a feature that covers the latest trends in men’s grooming, hairstyles, personal care, and grooming products.This month’s issue, “The Hype Issue” featured an in-depth interview with Euphoria heartthrob Jabob Elordi along with stories on hype fashion icon Kim Jones, the return of Ferrari’s Formula 1 Team, and the 50 Greatest Collaborations in Nike History. Standing beside some of the biggest names in the industry, our Pro Rich Shampoo & Conditioner got the summer season shout-out for...
At The Rich Barber, we always put our people over our products. We’re here to bring solutions for your daily grooming routine, and over the past 7 years, we’ve committed ourselves to bringing products to market that help barbers and customers alike achieve the results they want to see in their shops, their homes, and out in the world.We’re renewing our commitment to our TRB family by making our social media, well...more social! We’ll be providing all new content that educates, entertains, motivates, and inspires you to be a better barber, a better entrepreneur, and a better you. That means...