I get a lot of questions about finding the right barbershop. To me, it really comes down to finding your perfect match. Here's 8 questions you should find out to help get you started...
1. Are they commission or booth rent?
2. What are the shop's hours? Do I have 24 hour access or nah?
3. How long do the barbers usually stay around? (For this I would ask questions that could lead you to the answer like: Do they get so much game that they move on? Or is it stifling environment so they can't stay?)
4. What's the owners style? Their personality, how they manage.
5. What are the barbers like? Spend a day in the shop and find out.
6. Will I grow in this environment?
7. What do they gain by joining the team and what can I bring to the team?
8. How is the shop managed? Is their a shop manager or are we all all responsible for cleaning,closing, refilling towels at some point?
Remember their are no right or wrong barbershops.Its all about picking the right fit for you.
Hope this brings you value!
If you want to be rich, you need to look, smell, and feel rich. The Pro Rich Collection elevates your everyday routine whether you’re an athlete, entrepreneur, teacher, barber, or just a human being in need of real products that solve real problems. As we all know, cleanliness is next to manliness, and manliness is next to godliness. As a professional barber for over a decade, I’ve seen plenty of faces come through the doors of my shop, but they all have the same problems to address: hair loss, hair thinning, brittle hair, dandruff - the list goes on. No matter who you are, where you...
GQ? Don’t mind if we do! The Rich Barber was recently featured in the September ‘22 edition of GQ Magazine in “The Grooming Edit,” a feature that covers the latest trends in men’s grooming, hairstyles, personal care, and grooming products.This month’s issue, “The Hype Issue” featured an in-depth interview with Euphoria heartthrob Jabob Elordi along with stories on hype fashion icon Kim Jones, the return of Ferrari’s Formula 1 Team, and the 50 Greatest Collaborations in Nike History. Standing beside some of the biggest names in the industry, our Pro Rich Shampoo & Conditioner got the summer season shout-out for...
At The Rich Barber, we always put our people over our products. We’re here to bring solutions for your daily grooming routine, and over the past 7 years, we’ve committed ourselves to bringing products to market that help barbers and customers alike achieve the results they want to see in their shops, their homes, and out in the world.We’re renewing our commitment to our TRB family by making our social media, well...more social! We’ll be providing all new content that educates, entertains, motivates, and inspires you to be a better barber, a better entrepreneur, and a better you. That means...